Sunday, April 6, 2008

Can I remember how to do this??

Hello...LOOOOOONG time no post!!! Well, the past 5 months have been some busy ones. Obviously I can not share all that happened, unless I had a good 10 hours or so to sit on this computer, so I'll just share a few highlights.

November 2007...a fun month of parks, play dates, Thanksgiving w/family and lots of food. And a lot of other stuff I can't remember now.

December 2007...a snowboarding trip to Utah, Christmas w/family, being sick for a couple weeks, a quiet New Year's at home and in bed by 10pm.

January 2008...sick for a week or two, days at the park and the zoo, birthday parties, etc. etc. etc. etc.

February 2008...sick for ANOTHER week or two, making Valentine cookies, play dates, 18 month check-up for Bryce, the zoo, the park, a truck show, etc. etc. etc. etc.

March 2008...sick for just a couple days this month, YIPEEE... San Diego/Legoland trip (SOOOO much fun!!), our 8th Anniversary, birthday parties, the park, the zoo, Easter egg hunts.

April 2008...the Wiggles concert (oh, yeah! SO cool!!), the zoo, a car accident resulting in having to get a new car :( And much more to come...

Throughout all these fun events Eric and I have also kept busy at our jobs (Eric full time, I now do on-call massage at the spa) along w/Eric traveling to Florida a couple times for work. And that is my short version of the past few months. Now I'll share a few pics and hopefully this will get me up-to-date and HOPEFULLY!!!! I can stay on track a little better...haha!





1 comment:

123123 said...

YAY for updates!! I love it!
You know, I wish I could tell Ashley. I've tried emailing her, but haven't had any responses. It makes me really sad. We're not going to be in Cali much longer, and I'd love to spend time with her.
If you hear from her, tell her she needs to email or call or something! Geez. hehe.
And I cannot believe you came to Legoland and did not call! Shame! hehe. Glad you had fun though --- sounds like you've been super busy!
Glad you guys are doing OK!!