Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Ok, I've been SOOOOOO bad about updating on here lately. Life has just been very busy. It's getting late tonight, but I thought I would at least get a couple Halloween pics on, then try to get up to date on some past events ASAP.

Halloween was a blast. We stayed home and had a very peaceful evening. Bryce was so cute trick-or-treating at a couple neighbors homes, then had fun playing in front of ours while we handed out candy. It was so nice to see our little boy having a great time!




4 comments:

kyra said...

Adorable little monkey! The holidays just get more and more fun the older the kids get huh?

123123 said...

Yay for updates!! I wondered when you were going to say something new!! Silly Sara! Bryce is adorable!

123123 said...

Hi Sara! I got your card today --- thank you so much! It's adorable!!
I can only partially understand how a 1 year old can be a handful, I only had to do it a few hours at a time!!
I hope you're feeling better! Have you heard much from Ashley??

Thanks again!! Happy Friday!

123123 said...

Ok Sara --- seriously. It's now almost March girl! I need new news!! I miss seeing pics of Bryce! Please... I beg of you... update soon! Even just to say you're alive!