Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged by Kyra

Joys:
1. Kisses from Bryce
2. Holding my hubby's hand
3. Seeing my family

Fears:
1. Bugs, spiders, mice, any creepy crawlies (obviously I'm Kyra's sister!!)
2. Driving around the city
3. Bryce will become a picky eater like his dad...PLEASE....NOOOOOOOOOO

Goals:
1. Get Bryce potty trained
2. Get my butt back in shape
3. Organize my house, some day

Obsessions:
1. Bryce, duh!
2. Getting Bryce a sibling, duh!
3. Is there any chocolate in the house?

Random Facts:
1. Zucchini walnut muffins at Starbucks are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. If I could, I would eat them every single day!
3. Bryce is the cutest little boy in the whole world. hehe ;)

I tag Travis and Heather...

1 comment:

123123 said...

Oh I am so with you on our kids not being picky eaters like Jare!! He is horrible!! He won't eat any veggies, except corn and green beans. He is definitely a meat and potatoes guy!!

That's sad you can't make it. I don't blame you though... it's way too expensive to come here! Maybe one of these times on your way up to see Kyra you'll be able to stop and have lunch with me or something (in Cedar of course!)! That'd be way fun!! But have fun on your trip!