Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I think I'm tagged

TAGGED (by Kyra)
Jobs I've held:
maintenance worker for the town of Fredonia, in a laundrymat, KFC, assembler, Subway, Black Angus, collector, customer service in a mall, transcriptionist, child-care giver, massage therapist

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
Sedona, Prescott, Laughlin, Las Vegas

Places I've lived:
Burley, Idaho - Ephraim, Utah - Fredonia, AZ - Pine Bluffs, WY - Every city in the Phoenix, AZ area

Places I've been on Vacation:
San Diego (Sea World, Disneyland), Florida, Utah, Mexico, Caribbean, Colorado, Seattle, New York

Favorite foods:
Mexican, italian, Baja Fresh tacos

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
Obviously not any good ones...please share!

Websites I visit (ALMOST daily)
Fertility Sisters, Moms and Friends, North Valley Hip Mamas

1 comment:

kyra said...

I think you have had more jobs then me. Of course I didn't list the ones I held for a couple of days and then quit!